Want to work in an organisation where no two days are the same?
Uppingham Surgery is seeking a full-time Senior Clinical Support Administrator to support our busy training practice of 11,500 patients and multidisciplinary team.
37 hours per week Monday to Friday between 8am – 5pm. Candidates must be flexible to cover annual leave and absence as directed by the Practice Manager.
What we look for in your application:
- Experience of a similar role
- IT skills including Microsoft Office (Knowledge of SystmOne would be advantageous however full training is provided
- Outstanding verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent administrative skills; a proven record in Primary Care an advantage
- Positive and proactive approach to work, with the ability to work under pressure
- Experience of working in a team and using your own initiative
- Ability to abide by strict confidentiality and information governance compliance and the responsibility this brings.
Your role includes a wide variety of responsibilities to include arranging and setting meeting agendas, producing reports and minutes. Knowledge of Gold Standards Framework, Safeguarding, Incident reporting and Transferring Care Safely advantageous. Plan and create GP Appointment rotas using OmniRota and SystmOne. Provide secretarial cover including Audio-typing, PRISM, Advice and Guidance, E-Referral Service, Demand Management and liaising with local hospitals. Planning education events and training for all staff ensuring compliance with the Care Quality Commission, along with supporting new Registrars (GP Trainees) as part of their induction to the practice.
Competitive pay dependent upon experience
Auto-enrolment in to the NHS pension scheme
Be part of our experienced and coherent team ‘everyone has their part to play‘
Closing Date31 January 19
How to Apply
Email your covering letter and CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Interviews w/c 4th February 2019