Want to work in an organisation where no two days are the same?
Uppingham Surgery is seeking a full-time Prescription Clerk to support our busy training practice of 11,500 patients and multidisciplinary team.
37 hours per week Monday to Friday between 8am – 6:30pm. Candidates must be flexible to cover annual leave and absence as directed by the Practice Manager.
What we look for in your application:
- Experience of a similar role
- IT skills including Microsoft Office (Knowledge of SystmOne would be advantageous however full training is provided)
- Outstanding verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent multi-tasking skills
- Positive and proactive approach to work, with the ability to work under pressure
- Experience of working in a team and using your own initiative
- Ability to abide by strict confidentiality and information governance compliance and the responsibility this brings
Duties to include processing repeat prescriptions, actively promoting the use of ordering prescriptions online and supporting patients through the process, identifying and booking annual reviews for patient, branch surgery attendance along with administrative tasks to support the busy dispensary team.
Competitive pay dependent upon experience
Auto-enrolment in to the NHS pension scheme
Be part of our experienced and coherent team ‘everyone has their part to play‘
Closing Date31 January 19
How to Apply
Email your covering letter and CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Interviews w/c 4th February 2019