Want to work in an organisation where no two days are the same?
Uppingham Surgery is seeking a Patient Services Manager to support our busy training practice of 11,500 patients and multidisciplinary team.
37 hours per week.
What we look for in your application:
- Experience of a similar role, leading a team of Patient Services Advisors
- Active Signposting skills and experience of implementing this within Primary Care.
- An understanding and experience of the pressures Primary Care faces.
- IT skills including Microsoft Office (Knowledge of SystmOne would be advantageous however full training is provided.
- Excellent customer services skills.
- Outstanding verbal and written communication skills with the ability to work within a multi-disciplinary team.
- Excellent administrative skills.
- Positive and proactive approach to work, with the ability to work under pressure.
- Ability to abide by strict confidentiality and information governance compliance and the responsibility this brings.
The Patient Services Manager will be expected to develop, organise and manage the day to day delivery of services to our patients, including the reception area of the practice. The post holder will implement agreed policies and consider the introduction of new services to ensure the quality and efficiency of services we deliver. You will be responsible for managing the team of receptionists and ensuring their development. The post holder is responsible to the Practice & Business Managers, but will also liaise closely with all the partners, Nurse Manager and Data & Quality Manager.
Competitive pay dependent upon experience
Auto-enrolment in to the NHS pension scheme
Long service recognition
Be part of our experienced and coherent team ‘everyone has their part to play’
Closing Date22 February 19
How to Apply
Email your covering letter and CV to email@example.com