Want to work in an organisation where no two days are the same?
Uppingham Surgery is seeking Patient Services Advisors to support our busy training practice of 11,500 patients and multidisciplinary team.
Full-time and Part-time posts are available.
Hours of work 8am – 6.30pm
Full time: 37hrs, Monday to Friday
Part time: Negotiable, Monday to Friday
What we look for in your application:
- Experience of a similar role
- IT skills (Knowledge of SystmOne would be advantageous however full training is provided)
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent customer service skills; dealing with patients in a conscientious and empathetic manner keeping positive, friendly, calm and be comfortable in reassuring and dealing with worried, anxious and often unwell patients
- Positive and proactive approach to work, with the ability to work under pressure
- Experience of working in a team and using your own initiative
- Ability to abide by strict confidentiality and information governance compliance and the responsibility this brings.
Duties include face to face contact with patients, actively signposting patients to the most appropriate clinic or clinician, telephone duties and a wide variety of patient related tasks to support our clinical team.
Competitive pay dependent upon experience.
Auto-enrolment in to the NHS pension scheme
4 day working week (full-time post only)
Childcare Voucher Scheme
Be part of our experienced and coherent team ‘everyone has their part to play‘
Closing Date25 January 19
How to Apply
Email your covering letter and CV to email@example.com
Interviews w/c 28 January 2019