Dispensary Opening Hours: Monday- Friday 10am – 4pm
If you are unable get to the practice to collect your repeat prescription as you are isolating – please contact your parish council who will arrange collection of your medication for you via the voluntary collection scheme. Please allow 72hours between ordering and collection.
In-line with national guidance from NHS England, the practice will be open on Good Friday and Easter Monday. The established measures will continue to be in place during this time;
· If you suspect you have symptoms of COVID-19 or that a member of your family does please use the NHS 111 service https://111.nhs.uk/ https://www.gov.uk/coronavirus
· Telephone triage for all patients requiring medical advice
· Email the practice for non-urgent queries (email@example.com)
Face to face appointments
Please don’t be alarmed if you see a member of our clinical staff wearing scrubs this is for infection control purposes
It is great to see an increase in the number of patients that are starting to use our online services! If you want to start using your online services user account, there are two options on how to do this:
1. Download AIRMID via https://www.nhs.uk/using-the-nhs/nhs-services/nhs-login/ – YOU DO NOT HAVE TO VERIFY YOUR IDENTITY USING THIS METHOD
2. Request a user account via email attaching to 2 forms of ID to firstname.lastname@example.org to verify your account (Passport, driving licence, utility bill). These documents will be deleted once your account has been activated.