Tuesday 9th July 2019
- Are you an Uppingham Surgery patient?
- Would you like to book appointments online?
- Did you know you could order your repeat prescriptions without calling us?
- Would you like assistance with using the online services website?
- Are you aware of the new NHS App and would like further information with the features that it has?
- Did you want to find out and check your symptoms online?
- Did you know you could access your medical records online, or even print off your blood test results?
We can help you do this!
Drop in to see us for further digital assistance. We can register you for your online service, just bring with you two forms of identification: Passport or Drivers Licence, as well as a Utility Bill or Council Letter or Bank Statement.
There will be two drop-in sessions – 11am – 12pm, or alternatively, 3pm – 6pm.